Website content fixes

David Smith dsmith at secure-innovations.net
Wed Mar 19 18:07:44 UTC 2014

Chris,

Thanks for bringing this to the list.  I edited the homepage of the project
site to reflect the changes Shawn made to the 'Download' section - it now
shows instructions for adding the EPEL repo and installing SSG.

For the second issue, the listed command string "git clone git://
git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git" does work.  Doing a git
clone via SSH isn't going to work for those without Fedora accounts, and
keys tied to those accounts.