Website content fixes

Kachigian, Christopher R christopher.r.kachigian at lmco.com
Wed Mar 19 17:28:17 UTC 2014

Not sure who to contact so I am sending this out to the group, though I think this will fall on Shawn’s lap.

Issue 1:
The website needs an update:
https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/

The links below no longer work and should be removed.
Consume<https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/#Consume>
Enable the open-scap and scap-security-guide yum repositories:

$ wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/epel-6-scap-security-guide.repo \
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/scap-security-guide/epel-6-scap-security-guide.repo

Issue 2:

On the https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/wiki/downloads page:

Download our source code

$ git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git

shouldn’t it be:

$ git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git

Or

$ git clone https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git

??

On the git site: https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git

This is stated at the bottom.

Clone

ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git

https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git

I figure a bit of consistency can’t hurt, esp. for people just getting started and some bad links might scare them away.

Thanks,

Chris