EXTERNAL: Re: oval-results option

Kachigian, Christopher R christopher.r.kachigian at lmco.com
Tue Jan 7 20:26:02 UTC 2014

Here is what I use:

oscap xccdf eval --profile stig-rhel6-server --results path_to_output_file
--report path_to_output_file --cpe
/usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/content/ssg-rhel6-cpe-dictionary.xml
/usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/content/ssg-rhel6-xccdf.xml

So as long as its a valid path you can do the following:

oscap xccdf eval --profile stig-rhel6-server --results
/tmp/ssg-results.xml --report /tmp/ssg-report.xml --cpe
/usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/content/ssg-rhel6-cpe-dictionary.xml
/usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/content/ssg-rhel6-xccdf.xml

Hope this helps.

Christoper Kachigian
Cyber Architect Sr. Staff

Lockheed Martin IS&SG