EXTERNAL: Re:

Kordell, Luke T luke.t.kordell at lmco.com
Tue Feb 18 19:39:44 UTC 2014

Hi Shawn,

That appears to have worked on my work system which is running an older version of openscap. I have been attempting remediation on a test system from my house and will look at my version of openscap this evening. If I am running an older version of oscap I will update it and let you know if that resolves my issue. Once I get everything figured out I will write-up some remmediation documentation, which I can share with the community if you feel that would be useful.

Thank you again for all the help.

Luke K