EXTERNAL: Re:

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 18:47:13 UTC 2014

On 2/18/14, 1:41 PM, Kordell, Luke T wrote:
>       I managed to generate the my-results-xccdf.xml file but oscap is still not able to recognize the remediate argument. It gives me a "no such module 'remediate' error. Any idea of what might be causing this?

Not offhand. What version of OpenSCAP? I'm using:

$ rpm -qv openscap-utils
openscap-utils-0.9.12-1.el6.x86_64

Try 'generate fix':

oscap xccdf generate fix --result-id
xccdf_org.open-scap_testresult_stig-rhel6-server-upstream
/var/www/html/ssg-results/results.xml > /var/www/html/ssg-results/script.sh

replacing the results.xml path with your own