CSCF-RHEL6-MLS profile

Kordell, Luke T luke.t.kordell at lmco.com
Fri Apr 4 21:51:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

     Here is a profile I have put together for our HPC MLS environment. This profile is to be considered under-development and will eventually be divided into several profiles for the different types of systems we utilize at the CSCF (HPCs, Utility Servers, and Clusters). In the near future I will be developing MLS remediation capabilities to include in the fixes directory.

Luke Kordell