workbook question

Kordell, Luke T luke.t.kordell at lmco.com
Tue Oct 8 17:12:43 UTC 2013

Hello I am trying to follow the SCAP workbook and I got to the rule creation portion on page 29. I've copied the code as instructed but I'm getting an Invalid Checklist content in out/put/unlinked-unresolved-rhel6-xccdf.xml error. Just to make sure this wasn't an erroneous error I checked to see if the html guide had been regenerated and it hadn't. I am including an attachment that has the added rule at the bottom. My initial thought was that I used the guide tags incorrectly, but none of the changes I made ended up working.  Any ideas of what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Luke Kordell