New RHEVM3 and OpenStack directories

Jeffrey Blank blank at eclipse.ncsc.mil
Wed Feb 20 22:18:41 UTC 2013

I mean, "warm welcome to new SCAP developers" ... (also).

We can work through toolchain commonality as we go forward.  Doing so
first would perhaps have been better, but we'll muddle through.

There are some tooling improvements that I'd like to make (and in
exactly one place for all).  That aside, it's certainly good to make
sure new developers are aware of the available toolchain as early as
possible.

So thanks (also).