SSG M1 Objectives

Michael Palmiotto mpalmiotto at tresys.com
Fri Mar 16 14:49:59 UTC 2012

I'm working on some of the Incomplete Guidance tickets (#40, #23, 26),
and I just wanted to verify that I've got a handle on what needs to be done.
Correct me if there's something I'm missing.

It looks like if we want to achieve the "prose guide, with desktop and server profiles
and content" milestones, content needs to be added to a couple of places:

1) The prose and rationale need to be added to rhel6/src/input/services or
rhel6/src/input/system, depending upon what's being addressed.

2) A check xml needs to be added to rhel6/src/input/checks, with the id matching
the file name.

3) The proper idref needs to be added to an xml in rhel6/src/input/profiles

When does a new xml file need to be added to rhel6/src/input/profiles/ (as was
done with ftp)?

--Mike