SSG M1 Objectives

Kevin Spargur kspargur at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 14:01:51 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I've done a quick review of the SSG as far as were we stand in
comparison milestone 1 objectives. We are missing roughly 195/634 or
about 31% of the line items needed to meet milestone 1. The exact line
items missing are specified in the attached. I've opened tickets for
each piece up on the SSG site
(https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/report/2).  If your
working on a section it would be great if you took the ticket so we can
try and avoid duplication of effort where possible.

Thanks,

Kevin Spargur