No concept of a platform?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 21:04:41 UTC 2015

In fact, I've already started down this path. Using Wildfly 8, i've got prototypes for the messaging infrastructure as well as the "agent" component (which is not a good name because I think server components will be able to use this too) - where the "agent" component can deploy wars/ears directly from its "modules" (thus making use of the new patching capability since its in the module itself).

See my threads on the rhq.next forums about this:

https://developer.jboss.org/thread/251228

https://developer.jboss.org/thread/250816

I have a prototype "audit" subsystem that uses Wildfly 8 as its base and the other rhq.next (aka hawkular) code. My code is all over the place in different repos, but those forum threads should point to the code.