Updating dev-container's agent when compiling module

Michael Burman miburman at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 09:21:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

When working with the agent's modules (such as plugin-container), these files are not currently updated when compiling with -Pdev, unlike many server modules. Does anyone have an objection on why it shouldn't be done? I'm currently targeting ${rhq.defaultDevContainerPath}/rhq-agent (like the rhq-server path), but I'm assuming someone could have changed the agent's path, in which case this wouldn't work. Is anyone actually changing the agent-path on dev-container? Or have any other objections?

I opened PR #126 for comments also.

  -  Micke