[checkstyle] extending checkstyle to xml files

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 08:44:49 UTC 2014

> Am 28.11.2014 um 09:08 schrieb Thomas Segismont <tsegismo at redhat.com>:
>
> I believe he's talking about transferring ownership of this repo to the rhq-project organization.

His own? Couldn't  RHQ-project fork this and he then deletes his "master" ?

But I do not think we should another repo for this, but instead use the bom-one or the integration-project one.
Bom is probably better, as this one will be used/needed for all the sub projects, but the no one necessarily
needs the integration project when he only wants to use on e.g. rhq-metrics

 Heiko