[rhq.next] Integration/bom project

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 11:20:55 UTC 2014

This is a link to the FSW related integration bom: https://github.com/jboss-integration/jboss-integration-platform-bom

The top level readme contains a description of the aims, but regarding local overrides, one aim was to update the bom to the most recent version required by any of the sub-projects - so sometimes if this would cause a sub-project an issue, that project would use a local override until it had a chance to align with the new version.

So not sure we should disallow it, but obviously we need to minimise the local overrides as much as possible.

Regards
Gary