RHQ 4.13 coming and future releases

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 09:13:08 UTC 2014

Hello,

we are thinking of releasing RHQ 4.13 pretty soonish

Two questions:
- shall we rather name it 4.14?
- what is left / needs to go in?

After that release we will concentrate more on (code name) "RHQ.next", where you have probably seen some activity already. RHQ.next will most likely to use a lot of new code and may or may not be compatible to current RHQ.
Therefor we very much value your input into current RHQ and RHQ.next to get a even better RHQ.next and also
still RHQ current.
The above does not imply that 4.13 will be the last RHQ release, but development will for sure slow down from the side of the core team, which also leaves an opportunity for the greater community to take more responsibilities and to bring RHQ forward.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn