Enforce max line length of 120 characters in Java files

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 09:44:08 UTC 2014

I think the scrollbars are present because Git Hub shows the lines as
they were before your changes (longer than 120).

In other words, once your PR is merged, it should not happen again. And
if it happens again, it should be limited to few lines and for a small
number of columns, so -1 on going down to 100.

120 is the limit of (almost) every project out there.