[checkstyle] Further file types to check

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 18:29:52 UTC 2014

Hi *,

As there was nobody protesting against this, I prepared a PR [1] where
you still have a chance to protest ;)

Esp. the last commit, where I include MarkDown files for trailing spaces
checks is questionable, because two trailing spaces mean <br> in MD. I
checked it anyway, and found that the single occurence of it was a
left-over rather than a deliberate wish for <br>.

[1] https://github.com/rhq-project/rhq-metrics/pull/77

Best,

Peter