[checkstyle] Further file types to check

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 17:34:28 UTC 2014

Hi *,

To sum up the recent progress with Checkstyle: extending Checkstyle over
XML files works quite well there is a PR [1] waiting for merge. We had
to introduce our own artifact [2] containing the checks to allow for
exceptions (e.g. [3]) where it makes sense.

Now, looking at the list of all distinct file types (attached) we have
in rhq-metrics, I find that the following are good candidates for the
same basic checks (no trailing spaces, no tabs indentation) as we
introduced for XML:

*.adoc
*.conf
*.cql