[rhq.next] Order of elements in pom.xml files

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 09:49:59 UTC 2014

Given that enough support was expressed for enforcing the order of
pom.xml elements at build time rather than informally only, here is the
status of my investigation how this could be achieved.

The tidy:check goal was implemented in july 2014 [1], but there is no
release containing it yet. I asked for a release on
dev at mojo.codehaus.org, but I got no reply yet.

-- P

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-1945