[checkstyle] what I do not like

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 10:18:23 UTC 2014

> Am 02.12.2014 um 10:22 schrieb Peter Palaga <ppalaga at redhat.com>:
> Many of the violations can be avoided through properly configuring one's IDE. What is your IDE?

We should provide formatter files + instructions on how to use them
for popular IDEs. This way, it will be able to run "Format code" on the whole
code basis with one click or on commit and checkstyle will just be silent.

IntelliJ is able to read the eclipse ones via a plugin, so creating the eclipse
version (where we already have one in the RHQ wiki) may be enough