Package changes in coregui - CLEAN BUILD recommended

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Fri Oct 4 23:50:51 UTC 2013

For Windows uncompress we needed to shorten the path lengths in our zip
distro.  The main offender was coregui.  As such we decided to shorten
the package structure for the coregui classes.  We've compressed
org.rhq.enterprise.gui.coregui to org.rhq.coregui.

There have also been changes to portal war and server jar.  And to
support the package change, some deployment changes were necessary.

*** I suggest for dev builds that you clean your current dev-container
and then do a CLEAN BUILD FROM THE TOP. ***

Unfortunately, with the renaming the git history gets a little
disconnected.  'git log' will show you only up to the rename.  But 'git
log --follow' should show you the older history as well. Please let me
know if you see anything at all you suspect may be related to these
changes.  Thanks,

-Jay