AS7 plugin: Hibernate Query Cache resource type

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri Nov 29 10:27:48 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I fixed "Bug 1033130 - [AS7] Exception during discovery of Query Cache
resources of RHQ Server resource" this week.

So what? Well now if you inventory RHQ server resource you get more than
2000 query cache resources showing up. Which of course costs you CPU and
memory.

You can of course just ignore this resource type (via the admin pages).

So I was wondering: shouldn't we change such resource types to no longer
auto discover them but only allow manual add?

Opinions?

Thanks,
Thomas