Metric interpretation of Lists returned by JMX

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri May 24 11:51:51 UTC 2013

Hi Jiri,

I can't see a risk of regression, but I wonder how misleading it could
be if a user _incidentally_ binds a numeric metric to a List bean property.

I know we already have some kind of magic in MBeanResourceComponent for
traits bound to Array bean properties, but what about overriding
getValues in StorageServiceComponent?

Cheers