master broken

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 14:49:36 UTC 2013

Mazz,

Thanks a lot for fixing the issue :) I am sorry for not catching this problem ahead of the commit.

This will be a pain but we need to keep cleaning poms of unused dependencies... We have way too many dependencies left behind that just bloat our poms (... which is not good for many many reasons).

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea