Ant Versions - Revert? Update?

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 14:09:36 UTC 2013

Hello Everybody,

I reverted the ant version changes from yesterday since this is one the few user facing dependencies (being used in bundles).

Here is the revert:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/rhq/rhq.git/commit/?id=d15e5ceedb318119bc807d203f794ba56c0eabd3

Based on the pom information, version 1.8.0 is used for the ant-bundle related modules. Does anybody see a problem upgrading the rest of the project to use 1.8.0? I think it's a safe change since the only other module that would be truly affected is the db-utils and it's easy to catch to regression with the db-upgrade Jenkins jobs that we have.

I am working on a report to show the list of dependencies before and after this I started working on BZ 923458 to give a better picture on how the dependency list changed.

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea

Software Engineer