GitHub migration again -- The Plan

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 12:33:43 UTC 2013

As a side note:

Once the github move is made, we need to go through all our docs and correct links to the code. We have lots of links pointing to the fedorahosted git repo - and, in fact, I just found we have old links still to our SVN repo that we no longer use!

We need to go through the docs and scrub them all of old SVN and fedorahosted links and convert them to github links.

This is also going to be true of any blog posts we have - I have alot of blog posts that point to the fedorahosted URLs that will need to change.