configuring storage installation with rhqctl

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 13:09:39 UTC 2013

I'm OK with either approach.  The command line option is sort of nice
because the user can see that it is an option, where this is more
implicit.  But assuming you're looking at install/upgrade doco it should
be straightforward either way.  With the pre-created file we have a
place where we can comment all of the options, and they are already
there for use.  If this is only for the installer perhaps
rhq-storage-installer.properties would be a better name.