RHQ 4.6 beta

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 15:07:36 UTC 2013

Hello,

we have just uploaded a snapshot from our internal build system (*) as a beta release of RHQ 4.6 to
source forge.

This build contains all the changes we made to swap out the old as4 as the underlying app server and
to replace it with as7. There are other changes like enhancements to the rest-api, Korean translations (**) ,
GWT updates or the new new installer.

Please download the release, try it and give us feedback. We intend to release a final 4.6 release
around the end of the month, so your feedback is very valuable to us.

You can get the release from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rhq/files/rhq/rhq-4.6.0-beta/

Follow the instructions on that wiki to run the installer: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/RHQ/Installing+RHQ+on+JBossAS+7

  Heiko on behalf of the RHQ team

*) We use the same system to build the releases, but just did not go through the steps to tag
the release and create a "named" build.
**) Those were unfortunately missing from the first version of the download, that is now fixed.

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn