Availability schedules updates don't impact agent immediately

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 15:32:04 UTC 2012

Wow. Good find. Please BZ.  I can see that
MeasurementManager.scheduleCollection() is doing the correct thing, but
that is when we are setting the entire set of collection schedules.
When updating in MeasurementManager.updateCollection() it does look like
the avail metric is ignored.  If it is in the set it should be updated.