supporting proxies in front of RHQ

Larry O'Leary loleary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 04:48:20 UTC 2012

So you are saying that you rewrite the URL utilizing a proxy service
between the client browser and the RHQ server?

Such as http://rhq/coregui/#Dashboards becomes
http://server1.myrack.mydatacenter.corp:7080/coregui/#Dashboard

Based on that example, in your use-case, is it okay that the client
browser have its URL rewritten or should the browser always think its
retrieving content from http://rhq/coregui/#Dashboards

--
Larry O'Leary
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112645929986009801513