I need suggestion about RHQ presentation from you guys

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 12:39:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 11.07.2012 um 13:52 schrieb Lin Gao:

>  1. What does 'RHQ' stand for? Is there a full name for this?

RHQ is the full name.

>  2. How many users(just estimate) use RHQ?

You can find download stats here: I think the number for 4.2 is not representative.
And then there are many more users of the downstream JBoss ON software.

>  If you have some presentation material about introduction of RHQ, would you please share them with me for reference? Any suggestions would be great for me.

There are some presentations around. https://github.com/rhq-project/presentation_material hosts
some presentation material that you can use (and contribute to)

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn