I need suggestion about RHQ presentation from you guys

Lin Gao lgao at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 11:52:08 UTC 2012

Hi All,

   I want to make a brief introduce on RHQ at the coming JBUG event,
which will be held in Beijing China at end of this month.

   I have some questions on RHQ to make some slides:

   1. What does 'RHQ' stand for? Is there a full name for this?

   2. How many users(just estimate) use RHQ?

   3. What is the biggest competitor of RHQ?

   If you have some presentation material about introduction of RHQ,
would you please share them with me for reference? Any suggestions would
be great for me.

Thank you!

--
BR