RHQ Release - master Branch Open

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 15:44:17 UTC 2012

+1000

The only thing that prevented me from committing to master during the freeze
was that I wasn't satisfied with my code. I would have never remembered
to not commit - and I read the email.

People make mistakes. Branching prior to release prevents most of the problems
and is just too easy to not do it, imho.