RHQ & mockito

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 19:03:23 UTC 2012

We gained a lot in the past from running real embedded ejb3 tests
against a real database (even if the embedded ejb3 has room for
improvement). At least for the server-side we would heavily profit from
using AS7 with its faster start times and the better test starting via
Arquillian and ShrinkWrap. For agent plugins Arquillian and ShrinkWrap
can also help to quickly step up the PC and run tests. Perhaps we would
need some glue code to contribute to Arquillian, but that should be doable.

--

Yeah, I was thinking that writing Arquillian containers for both the RHQ
Server and the RHQ Agent would be great for running integration tests,