Missing remote-api javadoc

E Deon Lackey dlackey at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 17:26:51 UTC 2012

On 8/10/2012 10:24 AM, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:
> Elias,
>
> Am 09.08.2012 um 18:13 schrieb Elias Ross:
>
>> Somehow the Javadoc for the remote API has disappeared.
> There have been general changes on the docs web site, that caused this.
>> http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Operations_Network/3.1/html/API/remote-api/org/rhq/enterprise/server/alert/AlertManagerRemote.html
> We are looking into it.

Hey, Elias.

Yes, as Heiko said, there was an upgrade to the Red Hat docs site
earlier, and there were some issues re-adding all of the guides --
including the API. To get it to work with the new site backend, I had to
restructure the API guide very slightly. The main page, is in the same
location:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Operations_Network/3.1/html/API/index.html

The Javadocs themselves are located in a files/ subdirectory, which
means that any direct link to a class frame won't work. :( E.g.:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Operations_Network/3.1/html/API/*files/*remote-api/index.html?org/rhq/enterprise/server/alert/AlertManagerRemote.html

Unfortunately, if you have anything bookmarked, the bookmark is probably
going to break. I don't have a good solution for that yet, but I'm
trying to find something.

HTH.
Deon