Troubles with building rhq from source

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Sat Apr 28 14:00:01 UTC 2012

Hello Krzysztof,

Here is a good tutorial on how manually to install Oracle's JDK & JRE: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Java#Manual_method . I always preferred the manual method for Ubuntu because I can get immediate access to all the versions published by Oracle/Sun (rather than waiting for the Debian/Ubuntu communities to repackage them as debs). While the Oracle JDK might not be a requirement for the project, you will most likely get the best results by using it.

With regards to the second error. Make sure you have the latest code. That error comes from a maven plugin that was enabled by mistake on one of the projects. The problem was fixed yesterday.

Hope this helps.

Stefan Negrea