RHQ Java Client libraries question

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Sat Sep 10 01:23:35 UTC 2011

The web services interface is not well supported. In fact there are APIs
that have been added to the Java remote APIs that have not been added to
the web services APIs. There has been some work started on a REST
interface, but that is not fully developed. I believe it is not yet in
master. I would stick with the remote Java APIs at least for the time being.

We do make an effort to remain backwards compatible to the greatest
extent possible especially for minor releases. Can you provide examples
of the errors you are hitting?

- John