Seeing parent resource implies seeing children?

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 17:27:54 UTC 2011

No, there's no such implication. If you want all the child Resources to
be viewable, you would typically make the group recursive or define a
2nd group that contains them.

I just tried creating a role mapped to a compat group of JBoss AS
Servers, and logged in as a user in that role, and confirmed that I
could see only JBoss AS Servers and no other Resources in both the
Inventory list views and the Resource tree in the Resource view.

--
Ian Springer
Principal Software Developer
ian.springer at redhat.com