Seeing parent resource implies seeing children?

Andreas Dietrich adi at aspicon.de
Tue Nov 15 09:09:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

we set up a (Mixed) Group and associated this with some user that should
have e.g. read access to its members.
Since we could say "only platforms ending with '.company.com'" or
"platforms ending with '.company.com' + recursive (descendant
resources)" I would say it's possible to construct anything you like.

The only question is if really everything would finally work properly,
especially regarding the GUI that seems most of the time dependant on
the display-tree (with platform root).

Regards
Andreas :-)