Please help translating the RHQ 4 UI into your language

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon May 23 09:48:06 UTC 2011

Hey,

thanks to Jijun Liu and Zhongqianglee we have (partial) Chinese translations in master (.zh locale)
Thanks to Fusayuki Minamoto we have Japanese (.ja)  and thanks to Rafael Torres Coelho Soares we also have an initial
batch of Brasilian Portuguese (.pt_BR) translations in master.

In addition there is partial German and English as default locale.

Seeing all this effort to get RHQ translated makes me totally happy.

Everyone: if you can, please help those guys translating, proof reading and with translation into your
specific locale.

Remember you can use a specific locale by passing it via 'locale' argument in the URL like e.g.
http://localhost:7080/coregui/?locale=pt_BR for Brasil.

   Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn