new refresh button (?)

Charles Crouch ccrouch at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 16:19:33 UTC 2011

What are the specific usecases where this is needed? Is this meant to replace F5?

Otherwise this seems like a crutch to be used because auto-refresh is broken, e.g.
-I add/delete an entity, then once that operation has succeeded the page that I'm viewing (including the tree) should automatically refresh to show the new state (entity added/gone)
-Views providing insight into a flow of information e.g. autodiscovery portlet, should be refreshing automatically on a set schedule. If they are not, then thats a regression

Cheers
Charles