GWT config editor question

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 13:41:41 UTC 2011

Oh, something more like dynamic config defs.  That's kind of wild.
Would there be default values or would it always be dynamically
resolved?  One idea that comes to mind is to make the expression very
naturally oriented towards criteria search.

It may make sense to pass a "dynamic" config def back to the server for
realization, returning back a non-dynamic config-def and then pass that
into the config editor.