Reduce Database Configuration Complexity - Proposal

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 13:57:32 UTC 2011

On 07/26/2011 09:44 AM, John Sanda wrote:
 > I make extensive use of both dbs. Provided we can preserve the
 > existing functionality, I am all for reducing complexity.

I do too. I like knowing that when I do "-Pdev" I am using my dev DB and
when I don't, I get my test DB.  I like that capability.

Note that -Pdev also means you are building the dev-container (i.e. any
build artifacts are also copied to the dev-container location, in
addition to your local maven repo).