Build changes: integration tests

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 11:25:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have just pushed a change of the build to master, where I have added a new module 'integration-tests'
This module is meant for integration tests that require third party applications to be available like e.g.
the AS7 plugin tests that require that an AS7 instance is running in domain mode [1].
As not every user has AS7 available when building RHQ, the integration-tests module is disabled
by default and can be enabled by either using the integration-tests profile or the integration.tests property
as in
  mvn -Pdev -Dintegration.tests test

I've added this to the advanced build notes [2]
  Heiko

[1] Technically the AS start+shutdown can be done via Arquillian, but still the tests should run against
a current build of AS7
[2] http://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Advanced+Build+Notes#AdvancedBuildNotes-Integrationtests
--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn