Irc channel #rhq is now logged

Charles Crouch ccrouch at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 14:11:01 UTC 2011

Great, now I won't get kicked out of the channel for copying in chunks of old irc conversations, I can just get a url to an exact comment using the timestamp field on the right hand side of these logs, e.g. http://transcripts.jboss.org/channel/irc.freenode.org/%23rhq/2011/%23rhq.2011-06-30.log.html#t2011-06-30T21:23:42 Good stuff.