building master after merging delete-agent-plugin branch

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 16:12:12 UTC 2011

Yesterday I merged the delete-agent-plugin branch into master. There are
some changes that need to be pointed out with respect to building.
core/domain has some test utility classes that are used in other modules
like server/jar. I updated the build in core/domain to generate a test
jar file (See
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html for more
info). If you build using -Dmaven.test.skip the test jar will not
created. maven.test.skip causes maven to skip both compiling and
executing tests. This has led to build failures for some people when
they have tried rebuilding after my merge. Instead of using
-Dmaven.test.skip please use -DskipTests which causes tests to be
compiled but still skips execution of those tests. This way the test
jars will still get generated. Sorry for any confusion/inconvenience.

- John