custom plugin configuration

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 19:08:05 UTC 2011

Ah.. ok, now that does make sense. See? I knew there was something I was
missing :)

IIRC, we actually do something similar in another plugin (I think there
is a "JVM" plugin config property that defines some name the jmx plugin
uses, I can't remember because I wasn't the one that wrote that code and
don't know the details, but it sounds familiar - but if you have an RHQ
Agent in inventory, look at its plugin config - its called something
like JVM)