RHQ initial server startup error: NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wsf/spi/deployment/UnifiedVirtualFile (RHQ_3_0_0_EmbJopr2 tag)

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 11:51:08 UTC 2010

We have included in the source several Eclipse External Tool
Configurations (aka "the little
green-circle-with-an-arrow-and-red-suitcase icon with the drop down
menu") that let's you launch builds directly from Eclipse (which really
just launches an external mvn build - but lets you see the results in
the Eclipse Console view).

See:

http://rhq-project.org/display/RHQ/Eclipse+Tips#EclipseTips-ExternalTools%2FRun%2FDebugLaunchConfigurations