RHQ initial server startup error: NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wsf/spi/deployment/UnifiedVirtualFile (RHQ_3_0_0_EmbJopr2 tag)

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 09:53:15 UTC 2010

Am 14.10.2010 um 17:51 schrieb Andreas Dietrich:

> The RHQ_3_0_0 version works! :-(
> So I guess it is related to my Maven build process somehow (maybe some

You need to use the maven command line tool. I had reports from Alex Kiefer (working
on Nagios support) that builds from within Eclipse failed mysteriously, while they succeeded
with the command line mvn call.
Perhaps you see something similar?

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243