enterprise/server/jar filtered-resource?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Oct 12 09:43:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

in the perftest branch ( may be solved in master already ) I see

[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'ISO-8859-1' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 590 resources to ../filtered-sources/java
[INFO] Copying 4 resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] Compiling 589 source files to /im/rhq/modules/enterprise/server/jar/target/classes

which means every time I compile that module, 590 sources get created and compiled,
even if I did not change any source, but just want to run a test.

What are the filtered-resources for and could the algorithm to create them
be changed to only do so when needed?

   Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243